I DIE!!!
WTH Rachel?!!!



Yes that is celebrity stylist and Bravo star Rachel Zoe.
I pray these photos are photoshopped...I can't bring myself to believe that she nor anyone around her thinks she looks fine enough to step out of the house let alone travel to St. Barts in this condition. I'm gonna wait on some kind of statement regarding her appearance, I mean she has to do that much. There's no way in hell she can twist this into something other than some type of illness. Gosh I hope she gets some help for whatever is going on.
PICS Just Jared



Yes that is celebrity stylist and Bravo star Rachel Zoe.
I pray these photos are photoshopped...I can't bring myself to believe that she nor anyone around her thinks she looks fine enough to step out of the house let alone travel to St. Barts in this condition. I'm gonna wait on some kind of statement regarding her appearance, I mean she has to do that much. There's no way in hell she can twist this into something other than some type of illness. Gosh I hope she gets some help for whatever is going on.
PICS Just Jared
Comments