How you dowin?!!

I know I am not the only one who always wonders what Wendy Williams' wedding ring looks like up close, I mean its the gaudiest thing I've ever seen (from afar). Well I came across a pic of it today and I must say I'm not impressed. Its just BIG and doesn't sparkle like it does in person or on television. I guess its the bigger the better with Wendy...

See for yourself along with some other photos of daytime's raunchiest talk show host...and I must ad that Wendy looks 10 times better in person, not a mannish thing about her. She's one of those people that you HAVE to say "wow TV does you no justice".

Anywho, enjoy!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...