I guess its true...

Reggie "love them then leave them" Bush has quit our Kimmy once again. This dude must be having the time of his life...I don't like this at all and he is still a C.A.N.What the heck has happened?!

Could Reggie have had a friend tell him that her and her mom's antics at the Super Bowl was a flag on the play? I refuse to believe that neither Reggie or a friend/family member picked up on her actions on that night. I mean I did, my momma did, my cousin did hell my nail tech DID!! I really don't know what it was but it has to be mad embarrassing for Kim to have gone through a public breakup then to jump in full force for the make up to have it all end so abruptly again.

If I know Kris Jenner (like the genius she is) they are gonna milk this situation for Kimmy's pocket's sake. Let's get ready for the rumors (i.e. new soccer play boyfriend), magazine covers "I'm FINE!" and the living in the moment epsiodes of KUWTKs on E!. Oh I see it and want to prepare you for it.

Two things I keep forgetting in all this is Reggie is only 22 and Paris Hilton hooked them up...ha!

None the less Kimmy has been saving face (with the help of the papps) these past couple days with the most beautiful pics almost ever...check her out.

...okay I can't lie Kim needs a hug and a hide out...she looks devasted *pitty face* Where is Kris?!!














yeah thas a Maserati (is it bad to hope Reggie bought that for her?)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...