Monica co-hosting 106 & Park

Its so funny how some outfits were made specifically for televison and boy do I hope this one was. Now I was on the fence with the belt and jacket until now, I've actually jumped the gate and moved on. I mean I like it but I can't help but wonder would a thicker belt that brought the jacket to a fuller closure have looked better. Anywho, I know what she was going for and I get it...I don't love it but get it.

Is it me or does she have the breakup expression (a la Kim K.)...PSSSSS you know her and Franko Rocko broke up...mmm mmm mmm.

check out the pics...that make up is on thick and on point as usual.
























































































In unrelated news Trina will start filming her VH1 reality show tomorrow...no word on whether its a Stacey Dash reality show or a real one lol

Comments

Nesia said…
I am not happy about her CD @ all
Rosee said…
IS IT THAT BAD? NOT EVEN 2 GOOD SONGS?

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...