This video should be a classic

If you need a laugh to get your morning started please check out this video by The Roots. It's a spoof of all the lame and phony videos that we see so often.

I am telling you that I just about hollered all through this video because it was so on point and might I add the song is quite refreshing as well. Yes I know am late on this video but I just had to share it...I know I am not the only one either lol

And I guess its safe to assume that if you're looking at this blog you can read because the captions are everything in this video...

The classic beatdown shot



The Goldstein estate - Rented for the day.


Big Willieisms


Running from what?


The ferocious pit bull shot


Can we really afford all this??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...