Kim, I see you!!




















































Either this is operation keep him around or operation publicity stunt, cause I know Reggie didn't nor did she LET him give her back the dog she bought him. So what is Kimmy doing trucking this big ass dog around AND taking him to the groomers? 

Well from the way she types on her site you would think Rocky was all hers but I know this isn't true, hell I've seen her with her Birkin bag more than the dayum dog.

Anywho, when does the next season of KUWTKs air...I bet not see Reggie's Sponge Bob looking behind on there. I'm sick of the make up to break up...move on!!

But don't cha just love how Kim isn't afraid to repeat clothing/accessories. She's not just a two time repeat offender either...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...