Can't Knock the Hustle




The love/hate admiration for the Kardashian clan is no secret now a days. You either love them or hate them but for those that hate them with a passion and always ask themselves "why are they still around" or better yet famous need to do one thing and one thing only which is, respect their hustle (and gangstah).

Not only has Kim dayum near made their family into one of the schemiest brands out here but she along with her family and a host of others have been able to keep the buzz going as well as the the money pouring in .

Case and point...













I know its overkill but I respect the hustle...I wonder is this skin care line what makes Kim look like this??? LOL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Kim Kardashian Shows Off Near Perfect Butt Cheeks