Gewwwchi!!

Gucci Mane has been released from jailed...hide your purses!!!


pic courtesy ATLNIGHTSPOTS.com

He was released at 12:30 this morning and also held what he would call a press conference on his return to the streets.


“I have made some mistakes in my life that have hurt a lot of people who care about me. I have worked very hard to get past them, but those mistakes have brought me to where I am today, and they will not be repeated. These past six months have been a difficult time, but fortunately I have learned a great deal from my experience. I was able to do a great deal of soul searching; I am coming out with a new attitude towards life.”



“I was forced to miss what should have been one of the proudest moments in my life. This is something that I will make sure never happens again. My time in jail was trying, but I grew from it and am now a stronger and better person. I want to continue on a positive track and truly focus on being a role model to my fans and my community.” Gucci remember that you can always do community service with my mentor group.
 
Lemon pepper wangs and a freeze cup for everybody, Gewchi's home!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Kim Kardashian Shows Off Near Perfect Butt Cheeks