Keep the cake!!






















I was really feeling this relaxed look on y'all girl Beyonce, that is until I saw her jeans and shoes.
She was giving off the "celeb in hurry" vibe and everything...what a drag!







There is nothing that I love more than a no effort chic outfit with a splash of confidence, but when you factor in the ill fitting mom jeans it all goes downhill from there. I mean the shoes (Louboutin) aren't TDF they draw even more attention to the rising of the jeans....this look is just off from the waist down.
My fingers would have felt better if she paired these shoes with the tshirt and of course another pair of jeans....it was already all over the place to begin with.
That Givenchy Nightingale handbag is the TRUTH though!!


pics courtesy justjared.com and beyonceworld.net

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...