Tina Knowles in DC

I mean Tina Knowles' daughter, Beyonce was in DC last night to perform at the White House State dinner looking JUST LIKE her mother. Aside from how drastically odd she looked I couldn't believe she would wear such ensemble to the WH. I have seen her do better at low budget award shows. The wrinkled lining of the dress leaves me hoping and wishing its not a Tina Knowles creation and that fried and dyed hair is soooo not her. All in all the weight IMO looks swell on her she just failed miserably in the hair, make up and dress department.

Is Julius carrying a murse? I bet his flashlight is in there ahahaha







pics courtesy ihadheard.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...