Keyshia got a rang!!!

Keyshia Cole finally decided to come out of hiding this weekend to attend the EBT...I mean the BET festivities. I was very hyped to see Keysh but that dayum business in the front, party in the back mullet wig/weave threw me for a loop. I mean it's a no go with ME but somehow it fits her but I wasn't expecting that. Maybe she trying to start a bad trend or something.

Anywho, she looks happy and good as it gets with that dayum mullet so I'm happy for her. I'll wait for the wedding or the baby Media Fake Out is reporting that she's bout to have....hopefully Keysh will stick around this go round

she is still cute as a button...even tho she looks like Joe Dirt lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...