This is how you do it!!



































































Maybe y'all didn't hear me the last time I said so I'll say it again loud and clear...NIA WILL BE 40 IN THE FALL!!!! She looks amazing in these pics and her hair is OFFICIAL. Nia and Halle have the best short cuts in town, hands down.

Now as I watched the BET Awards I claimed Nia Long as one of my fav looks of the night, but it seems like now that I see the upclose photos that she has one of the dresses that looks better from afar rather than up close. Either way she still looks hott, Jada Pinkett Smith should take notes with her silly lookin ass.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...