Fairwell to The Hills
The cast of The Hills have officially stopped filming (no words on how many takes the last episode took) and the show will be a fond smelly memory pretty soon.
I remember when The Hills was the ish. Now you have chicks getting pissy drunk and slutting themselves out just because it seems cool while the whole cable televison world watches. Remember the day you found out the show was scripted? If you're anything like me you're still in denial until you watch TMZ or something and see them yell "cut" or something to that effect.
Anywho, I think its safe to blame the demise of the show on the newbies...

So glad Lauren left when she did...I can't wait to see these chicks' next ventures
I remember when The Hills was the ish. Now you have chicks getting pissy drunk and slutting themselves out just because it seems cool while the whole cable televison world watches. Remember the day you found out the show was scripted? If you're anything like me you're still in denial until you watch TMZ or something and see them yell "cut" or something to that effect.
Anywho, I think its safe to blame the demise of the show on the newbies...
(last day of filming)

Lo tweeted:
"Wrapping production! 6 years in the making :)"
Audrina tweeted:
"Filmed my very last scene of the hills w/my sis @CaseyLoza yesterday!!.since day 1 its been a fun 6 year journey full of changes.. I can't believe I'm the only original cast member.. Originally it was lauren me whitney n heidi becoming friends and pursuing our dreams/dating etc ...so much has changed!" So glad Lauren left when she did...I can't wait to see these chicks' next ventures
Comments