Is anyone still checking for "The Idol"?

Help me figure out who’s bright idea was it to allow JLo’s non singing Alist ass to accept the job offer from American Idol?

was it Benny?



She is obviously there for ratings because it’s a no brainier that she can’t sing and this isn’t America’s Best Dance Crew it’s a singing competition, so where does her expertise fir in? I guess they feel this is a notch up from selecting comedian Ellen DeGeneres. I bet she wishes she never did this show, what a tragic piece this will fill on her E! True Hollywood Story episode.


Then she is going to sit on a panel with Randy Jackson the producer of Kimberly Locke's unnoticed "success" dance album/AI's professional seat filler and Steven Tyler of Aerosmith fame (I have nothing for him). Can someone tell me who the runner ups were or better yet who were the first choices?

I can’t wait to see this blow up in their faces...people will watch, oh yes they will, but only for so long. Hopefully the news of their big payout will help me understand this a little better...

BTW...this is all speculation *dead stare*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...