Madame Lil Kim

I'm not that amazed anymore with the cosmetic look Lil Kim is rocking, I mean I've seen it for so long that the only thing that would shock me was if she looked normal again. I am more shocked that people are coming out to see her in concert as of lately. She's been gigging more than Rihanna lol

Anywho, check out the original Kimmy looking like Madame




I don't even want to begin to ponder on how cute Kim would be without the clown make up, maybe some neutral shades, a decent normal outfit and a decent lace front job like the ones Tyler Perry gets for his Madea character or she can even hit up whoever does her old BFF, Mary J's wigs.

Either way she can do better is all I'm tryna say.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...