Wake up, Mr. West!!!

I love this fool to small itty bitty pieces.




Although what he is saying is suppose to be some real John Blaze off the tip ish (leave ME alone) I am sitting here cracking up. Why would he say the N word like this in front all these white folks...AFTER the whole Taylor Swift ish?? This whole delivery, the "stage" and costume has me in tears....IN THE FACEBOOK OFFICES tho!!???

But this is why I love Kanye, most would be real political at this moment but he still comes out like eff it.I know someone was near death in there holding back their laughter, I know THIS!!!

Welcome back, 'Ye!

**pssss...if you really want to laugh listen without watching first lmao

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...