Chanel time!!

Its quite obvious I love Chanel and this jumbo Chanel double classic flap bag that our Kimmy is using to cover her face is one of my classic favs (and obviously hers too). I know y'all are sick of me and the KK pics but I love that bag and I will post just about anything Chanel.

Soooooooooooooo with that being said I may as well point out how fake she and that ass is. Why cover your face? Because your glam squad didn't have a chance to work miracles? Any other time she's all smiles and poses but not now. The look is quite messy but when you walk out of your home like that you better own it. Who knows Kris may have still called them for the face cover photo, they did get her ass.

Be real, the people will accept you for YOU.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...