I ain't mad!!


Is this a sting of status or three (where's Bey) really good friends hanging out in the Hamptons?

I won't lie, at first I thought these three (sometimes four) were an odd bunch and not because they were white but more so lifestyles they all seem to lead. But then I thought how similar their lives were and what could possibly bring them together and it all seems normal now.

Jay and Chris have collaborated together and both have much more famous wives. I just sometimes wonder about Beyonce's friends because this obviously seems like a friendship brought on by the to males and also Jay's family. He does a great job of keeping them out of the lime light. Anywho I love it either way, Jay is hip hop elite in my eyes white friends or sitting back chillin with TyTy.

and is just ME or does Jay and Gwyn look real comfy all boo boo'd up hehehe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...