uhhhh...something aint quite right.




Talk about random, why the hell is Paris Hilton hanging out with Brandy and Kelly Rowland? Its no secret Kelly and Brandy are besties but where does Paris fit in? I smell an image in need of something and I don't think it's Brandy this time.

I bet Paris is trying to get her Kim K. on with some black friends. You know a black accessory is what's popping in Hollywood? Whether it's a black bag, car or human being its HOTT!!

BTW, I don't give two shits if she's hanging out with Jesse Jackson OR Al Sharpton, her ass is still racist she's not pulling the wool over my eyes...

I see Kelly didn't pose with the imposter!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...