BM Favoritism?


There have always been little whispers that Momma Combs wasn't too fond of Kim Porter and that she loved her some Sarah Chapman (the hush hush baby's mother) but I payed them as much attention as I do Justin Bieber, but when I saw these pics my nose perked up a little. I thought how I have NEVER seen Janice out and about with Kim like I have in pics with Sarah.


I won't say that they don't exist but I have also never seen her in a pic with Puff and Kim neither.Something in me tells me that the rumors are somewhat true that Miss Combs doesn't like her son's other other kids' mother. Maybe Janice doesn't care for Kim going public about Sarah's daughter never meeting the twins...who knows.

Anywho, I like this chick's choices in handbags *snicker*.


I'm trying to figure out (nosee) if she "does" anything for a living before I speculate that she is just spending Puff's money ("reportedly" $25,000 a month). I "spotted" her Twitter page recently maybe I'll find out something there, now I do know that she and Kim resemble a whollllle lot in looks...Puff does have a type and pics them well.

I guess Misa said ta hell with ALLLLLLLLLL y'all...she keeps it low key (she get$ the most).

pics courtesy Ihadheard, BCK, ATLpics

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...