Someone call Glamour Shots


Is it me or does Tiny reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally look like Miss Piggy more than ever in this pic? The eye shadow makes the resemblance uncanny and of course the nose is like an added insult.



Also from the pics I notice they both seem to look kinda under some influence. Maybe I am saying this because I know they were caught with a "controlled substance" but their eyes tell a story. I also think these drugs may contribute to way their faces look, especially Tiny. Have you ever watched an episode of Tiny and Toya and the camera guy does a close up on Tiny's face? Its not quite crater face but its like her pores are mucked and she has lil pockets on her face and T.I. and his "acne" ain't no better. I'm just saying, this might explain their dingy.

check out this site...Faces of Meth lol

shout out to TMZ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...