Back to reality...

As my Memorial Day extended weekend came to an end I decided to watch the season three premiere of Basketball Wives on VH1 and I must say I wasn't disappointed. The first episode was full of drama and the preview of episodes to come were very fulfilling. Some may complain that this show is very embarrassing to black women, it is, and it's childish, it is, but damnit I like it, I'm just glad they're not in my "circle".

I like to mix and match my reality shows which I am highly addicted to. I'm not that person that prays on the demise of anything reality, I want MORE.  I tend to lean towards the catty always drama filled shows but I do love a positive show as well. I am looking forward to Tia and Tamera Mowry's new reality show airing on the Style Network. I would put them in the Run's House category. You don't get too many positive reality shows let alone a positive portrayal of black folks. Tia & Tamera Take 2 will air late summer with about 6 episodes that are already done filming. The show will chronicle the girls as they prepare for Tia's baby boy and Tamera's wedding, I feel like I grew up with them, I can't wait!

I already see celeb trainer Jeanette Jenkins (Queen Latifah's boo) will make an appearance on the show...how cute!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...