Congrats, Mr. & Mrs. Gibson!!!

Keyshia Cole wed her fiancé, Daniel "Boobie" Gibson of the Cleveland Cavaliers, this past Saturday which is speculated to have taken place in Cleveland. The couple's son Daniel, Jr., was also in attendance.

Congrats to Keyshia...I don't know much about Boobie but I do know that Keyshia has had a lot of trials in her life, hopefully this is the happiness she's been deserving of!!! It's so cute how he mentioned wanting to date her in a video, someone told her and now look...they're married.


I wonder what happened to the Bora Bora wedding she told US magazine about....mmmm mmmm I know I want to see the rest of Mrs. Gibson's dress!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...