Hey 'Nessa!!!

I am so glad that Vanessa Simmons came out for the launch of the Pastry Barbie with her sister Angela, I was starting to believe she was somewhere pregnant and hiding...where you been girl?!




Is it just me or does Vanessa look as if she is putting on in these pics? Homegirl doesn't look genuinely happy to be there. Could it be a little sisterly rivalry? Or 'Nessa just may be sick and tired of the lime light, we know Angela loves every bit of it. Hopefully we won't have to wait another 9 months to see Vanessa again...I'd still love to see her acting or maybe a reality show of her own. Either way, teaming up with Barbie is a good look for them and their brand...great work girl$!!!

BTW, I kinda like Angela's Teyanna Taylor Sweet 16'ish Barbie inspired dress designed by Chris March of Project  Runway.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...