These Two (three)...

I was on the fence about even clicking my keys about this one but I'm noticing some BS in this story soooooooo...


She plotted, she schemed  *clank, clank* she finally got one!!!


One big dumby that is! I'm not surprised at all that Kimmy is engaged to Kris Humphries of the NJ Nets, I called it a couple months ago when she sorta disappeared from her spotlight leaving behind her normal attention whoring ways. And how perfect was this? Who wouldn't want to marry a guy that has and spells his name just like your mom, lol? She'd be just like her sister, Khloe and BFF Lala, marrying a NBA man and one upping Khloe on the ring (hopefully Ciara doesn't one up her on this wedding). Now this dude is no Lamar  nor my boo, Carmelo, hell I'd never heard of him until his recent selection to be drafted by one of Kris Jenner's starting line up.

I'm not going to dig in too much into this freak show that's about to happen, the foolery is about to be in full force for this royal BS wedding, you thought Khloe was trip, ha , now it's Kimmy's turn!!



  I have to save some for later butttttt I will get into this engagement...

Now I usually don't tote gossip but this is very believable to me. Recently word on the street was that Kris, the mother, was out negotiating a ring deal with Lorraine Schwartz , that would allow Kimmy to get a huge ring for FREE that she would in turn be photographed in which in turn would give Lorraine Schwartz some publicity AND Kimmy would be PAID each time she was photographed wearing the ring. Only Kris. This is highly believable to me, isn't the 2 mil he "spent" on this 20.5 carat ring like half of his salary?


Anywho, I guess we can get ready for the Kim & Kris + Kris show, the wedding show, the newlywed show and the I Have to Have a Baby before Khloe show (well he is holding her stomach). This dude is not not a celebrity at all. Kris Jenner is going to make sure this guy can provide for Kimmy by whoring him out for fame to gain a fortune, he has to be the last option.


Congrats to Kimmy but Beyonce is still having the best week ever...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...