YES, YES, YESSSSSSS!!!!

Halle Berry can wear a suit!!!





You can always see Halle in a beautiful gown or dress and also around town being hounded by the press in her wonderful effortless style digs, but another style that I have grown to love on Halle is her suits. Halle is known to wear some of  the most flattering tailored to perfection pant suits. I'm not talking your everyday office manager pant suit, I'm talking classic yet trendy looks. She always pairs the classic suit with a funky top to give it a little Halle flair.

 I actually liked this look...it wasn't her usual classic which I think threw people off.

I love this woman's style.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...