Basketball Wives and Their S**t

So last night I watched Basketball Wives, nothing new, and I noticed a FEW things...the best thing being Shaunie's wardrobe, her jacket in the park to be exact ( 9:15 mark)


I few other things I noticed...

Meeka's ass is shaking in her boots with the Tammi beef. The chick had fear in her eyes. At times during her confessional they looked moist and her words seemed apologetic. What happened to the "I keep it real" chick? It is what it is, y'all don't get along so keep her at a distance.
-------
Shaunie doesn't like Royce. Why does she try so hard to get Evelyn and Tammi back speaking but not Royce and Evelyn. I know words and punches were exchanged between Evelyn and Royce but Evelyn bonked Tammi's HUSBAND and supposedly while they were still married. Who forgives that over a fight. AND AND not to mention next week's episode looks like they are leaving Royce out of the seasonal paid trip by VH1. How does Meeka's dry trouble starting ass get to go but no Royce? Maybe Royce declined because of the company should would be keeping but had that been Tammi she would have still begged her to go. Outside of Jen and Eve it seems Shaunie only likes Tammi and by the way she always painting Tammi as the gorilla of the show that must only be for ratings. I doubt that she's scared, she she knows Tammi needs that check.
-------
Tammi wants to be down with Evelyn. Between Evelyn mucking* her husband, disrespecting her on cable television THEN Evelyn capitalizing off of her shame, why would you even breathe the same air as her?
-------
Eve's Mom living in the projects was a wow at first but then when I thought about it I could understand it. It's not like Eve is Shaunie. Hell I noticed Tammi's mom was decently living, should I assume that was from the days Tammi had access to money? Hell her Mom may be swimming in dough. Things like that you never know but mere speculation is dumb when the person, Evelyn, is that well of herself.  There is also the chance that her mom didn't want to move, older people tend to get comfortable especially if they've been there for ages. I did see what looked like 50 inch TV in the living room, maybe it was gifted...lol
-------
Now for the life of me I could never understand how supposedly friends could hold news like they do. I first noticed this with shows like Laguna Beach and The Hills but BBW is no different. All that days later we shopping and you say "oh I had a fight with..." is such BS. Who holds news worthy gossip like that from a friend or hell better yet the producer/creator of the show? You mean to tell me Shaunie wasn't notified of the fights and arguments by a camera man or somebody? Hell they wait until they're in the stores to talk, no car convo, huh?

I have a love/hate relationship with these shows...I get a kick out of "noticing" the scripted shenanigans. Should I go ahead and predict this will be Royce's last season? Where was she last night and it looks as if she won't be there MUCH, if at all, next episode...hmmm?

clip courtesy VH1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...