Black Hollywood.



This is what I 'd like to see on the covers of my magazines and headlining entertainment shows like TMZ and Entertainment Tonight, not the same fuck ups that the media normally idolizes. I hate only being able to see my fav black actresses at urban awards shows or when someone feels compelled enough to grant them the cover or an interview in their magazine. I know there are many African American magazines that adore these ladies but they too don't get the recognition that they deserve...can we get a little love ova here?

I love seeing black Hollywood out and about mingling and rubbing shoulders.


I am hoping to see a lot more of this girl.Tika Sumpter has been gigging and making a lot of friends in Hollywood....and she's so beautiful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...