The EBT* Awards

So like just about every other minority in America last night I watched the EBT, I mean BET, awards. I must say I wasn't impressed. NOT by the performances or the winners but by the host, Kevin Hart, who I thought did a wonderful job I was impressed. I thought Kevin was on point with his jokes, I didn't seem to notice any of those awkward moments when the host realizes his joke didn't go as planned and his is left laughing at his own jokes while trying to figure a way out of his embarrassment. This moment is is usually accompanied by a slow pimp stroll across the stage and a a rub of the back of their head, but this didn't happen to Kevin.

I also loved the ignorance of the night....Rick Ross' tatas was among the most notable.




Those boobies were more popular than Beyonce's pitty performance from afar. I love the fact that Rick is playing off of the pure disgust that people genuinely have seeing him open chest. Me personally, I think its genius on his part, even though everyone "ewwwww"d him he was the talk the of the show, if it was no one else that you remembered you remembered Rick's breast were leaning on his stomach (and that awkward moment the chick announced the wrong winners).

Other than I wasn't too impressed.


I'm pretty sure that I am not the only one that never found Miss Celie's style sexy so how in the hell did Kelly Rowland think she was going to make this virgin like performance work?




I'm not even attracted to her and I felt lead on, this 7th grade boys bathroom boob flash was not the ending we were looking for.



Had her attire been a little different she could have had one of the BEST performances of the night.

Because of the production I have to say Jill Scott had one of the best performances of the night.


(is that Suge Avery's dress)


In al honesty, The Real Husbands of Hollywood saved the show


I predict Kevin will be back!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...