Frank Ocean

Why I am so late finding out about this dude and his music? I'm not all the way sold but I am impressed...and he writes music, he's even written for my new fav Beyonce, yup, I'm late. 


frank ocean [novacane] from christopher francis ocean on Vimeo.


I really like this song but I have yet to gravitate to any of his others songs like this, I'll give it more time. After doing very little research on this dude, the only thing that concerns me is his affiliation with Tyler, The Creator of Odd Future. Those boys are offensive and wayyyy out of line but I like their beats (not enough to become a fan).


you be the judge.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...