Lil Wayne Unplugged

I really dug Lil Wayne's MTV Unplugged. I think many people were like "ugh, Lil Wayne, nahhhhh" but I have to admit it's was well done and delivered. Add a band to a situation and you get a whole 'notha recipe...just my opinion.

My fav fav was "6 foot, 7 foot" featuring Cory Gunz. The world was able to see Cory Gunz wasn't battery operated and again the band killed it, something about it gave me a go go feel with the cowbells (the DC in me loved it). I really dug "Let the Beat Build" featuring Shanell (DWoods' sister). Who knew the chick could really blow? I would have liked it much more had the band eally let the beat BUILLLLD.

Take a looksee...




My fav fav...




Wayne has a musical director...lol



Tags: MTV Shows


videos courtesy MTV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Kim Kardashian Shows Off Near Perfect Butt Cheeks