The Kardashian Script

I have recently began letting myself believe all the evidence that was right in my face that the Kardashian clan was full of shit but the recent season 6 show premiere sealed the deal for me....I am a full believer.

Look at the 2:13 mark of the season 6 premiere...Kris clearly comes out with a wine glass, as she begins to toast she has a glass of ice water and then back to a wine glass.




I thought this was a reality show? How could a "touching" moment like that be done with retakes? That right there motivates my nosee ass to tune in every week to notice" every out of pocket move these douche bags make...this brings me joy for some reason lol


I bet Kim's fall was fake as all get out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...