It's Stringer Bell...

I fell in love with Stringer Bell, not Idris Elba, so whenever I feel Stringer makes an appearance I get overly excited....you know he comes out every now and again in Idris lol


What's up with my boo, are those Lala's or Kiyan's pants? Ugh, I hate when he doesn't deliver, doing too much in Milan for Fashion Week this is not how he flows. Boo you got too much leg for them pants!! Stringer Bell won this look off.



 But I have to say, in order for Idris to maintain his sexy he needs a little Bigen hair dye. I see his age creeping in along his face and hairline...he's still cute tho.

That's Stringer alright and he done aged but that's how I like my wine...and I lovvvve my wine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...