The Nail Files




So last night I watched the premiere of The Nail Files on the TV Guide network. The show was created by the creators of Jersey Shore but I assure you the two shows are nothing alike (there are some black chicks on this show). You had your much needed drama, the frenzy of a problem and then the fairy tale ending but I must say I really liked it.

The owner Katie Carzole is a mess, not a bad mess, and reality TV a mess means GREAT for ratings. The show chronicles the rising success of her boutique style nail salon in Los Angeles, The Painted Nail,  yes there will be celebrity appearances. I think its cute and different, it's about time we stop seeing potential flops of celebs getting shows, I needed to see a semi regular person for a change.

Take a looksee for yourself.



I think I love this show already lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...