A song and dance for Clarice Taylor



Anyone who knows me well knows that the Cosby Show is my all time favorite television show. Still this day I watch it every night from 8pm to 9pm on Centric and laugh like it's my first time seeing it. Hell, I still have to remind myself that Cliff and Claire are not REALLY husband and wife.

Anywho, yesterday one of  my favorite reoccurring roles on the show, Grandma Anna played by Clarice Taylor, passed away at the age of 93 due to heart failure. I always loved seeing her and Grandpa Russell on the show because most of the time that meant Cliff, Claire and the kids would perform for their anniversary. She was always such a witty and charming character on the show.


Here's to a beautiful woman...rest in paradise.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Kim Kardashian Shows Off Near Perfect Butt Cheeks