Beyonce 's Real Bodyguard




There is so much going on in these pics, the obvious being Beyonce doing too much with too little of a dress, Julius ready to attack all while holding Beyonce's purse and this fool of a fan falling as if she were in Beyonce's shoes. What I like best about these pics is Miss Tina Knowles serving the straight "I'll f**k you up over Beyonce, you can have Solange" face, Mommie Dearest at it's finest. Not an ounce of a smile or happy to have woken up look on her face, only the shine of a "I wish you would" straight glare...I like that!!! I bet Julius is scared of her, hell I would with a mug like that.

Suggestion: Beyonce would have looked so lovely in a pair of studded or beaded flats to compliment her earrings. I know its her image to be fierce but that's just my suggestion...



"I know that bish is gonna feel that fall in the morning"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...