Uhhhh Keri, not again?!
This outfit is down right unflattering and out of line! I don't want to sound like a hypocrite, because I am pro doing you, BUT when doing you is supposed to be inspired by a professional stylist and this is finished product there lies a problem. Keri is always one (sometimes two or five) fashion faux pas away from being a fashionable success, she just can't get right. The skirt is cute as well as the top but that doesn't mean they should be a couple.
The authentic Kelly Rowland dipped and dyed wig, wet n wild slore pink lipstick along with the baby Kanye medallion almost get a pass in comparison to the outfit. I'm going to make it my business to find out who her stylist is and what's her motivation...Miss Keri is too cute for this prank of an outfit.
Maybe Keri is over her stylist too!
At least her nails matched her bra, I guess.



Comments