Well done...for a change.



This is so much better...I actually love the dress and the lace front doesn't look that bad from afar (I can see her lace up close). It's no secret I am very critical of JHud, because I think most people just give her a pass on all levels, but I honestly believe this look is better but something is still off.

I just can't say how much I love this dress on her but her toes and head are distracting this look from being a success. I hate the shoes. I think a different type sandal (with more toe support) or a peep toe pump would have set this outfit off.

I don't know what would do the trick, I'm no professional, but I do know a better lace front and some curls to fill her face out more would look ten times better, her head looks huge, but this is a start for her...hopefully a change gon' come.

Comments

Camille said…
Something is weird but I can't put my finger on it either

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...