Basketball Wives Recap (Ep. 7)

I'm still noticing thangs...

Last night's episode of VH1's Basketball Wives proved my theory of last season...well kinda. Evelyn mentioned that Jen was still chasing ballers AND that she had her back in the Vegas situation. Are we still mentioning Vegas?! I initially thought Jen had in fact cheated on her estranged husband, Eric Williams, and that was what got back buttttttttttt as the season went on and I saw how organically angry Evelyn was with Suzie while Jen seemed chill I thought different. I figured then that it had to be something that was up with Evelyn, maybe sleeping with someone was the issue. One thing I knew  was something very scandalous went down. Maybe Jen having sexual relations with someone could have possibly interfered with her divorce, her not getting any dough because she cheated.

I also think Evelyn was hinting to those nude photos when she said she could start doing interviews too, it's funny how two besties have nudies floating around one right after the other...hmmm. But I don't think Evelyn would spill those beans because Jen could possibly spill hers back.

I can really do without Tami. Why is she so vested in the Jen and Evelyn drama? Hell just two weeks ago she was suing Evelyn and now she wants to not only see their drama (by request) but within the same episode she wants to help solve their issues...yeah right. I really feel that I am the ONLY one that sees that Tami wants to be Evelyn's friend. Tami has a lot of fans that love her 'keep it real' motto but she's clearly messy and jealous. She cares what 'Eve" thinks about her. Notice all the chummy chummy "Eve what's this?" and the "I'm in with click up font" stroll she was doing when they were leaving the hotel to go shopping? (0:14 mark)


I can't wait for the tables to turn again when Meeka's gone or not the target anymore, maybe Tami will remember "Eve" bonked her husband.

Meeka...Meeka...Meeka!! Meeka's problem was that she came out screaming "I'm real" and now she's been revealed to be a punk. I don't think what she did was that wrong it was her punk ass response, just like Suzie when they see a punk they go IN. She should have sugar coated her response just like the other ladies do time and time again. Now she has to deal with Tami ruining every decent moment asking her about what she said and possibly getting her ass whipped...how do you return to your real friends after being on a tragedy show like this and getting punked?!

I'm not really tripping off the Jen and Evelyn beef because I saw twit pics of Evelyn, Suzie AND Jen at Shaunie's shoe launch party a couple weeks ago.

where's Tami?!


Maybe Evelyn is keeping her at a distance now but I highly doubt they are still beefing. Remember she said she swore she would never talk to Suzie again last season? What Jen said was the truth, that's why Evelyn was so hurt, but you don't always say what you think and her acting as if she didn't remember made matters worse. If it makes it any better, they cut off the part of the interview where Jen said she's happy for Evelyn no matter what lol hell Jen cried more over this than her marriage, are they lovers and friends, I'm just saying...

I'm not that excited nor stumped about who's fighting next week because the decline in reality shows let's us know weeks before that it's Tami and Meeka that will be fighting...plus I saw Tami's tattoo in one of the shots.

Nothing really to say about Suzie nor Shaunie's dark circles...I swear I have to stop watching these shows until some geeks comes up with some type of TV that I can jump through and slap a hoe for saying dumb shit...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...