Basketball Wives Recap (Ep. 8)



Nothing really to say about last night's episode of VH1's Basketball Wives...except a few things lol

I really thought at one moment Evelyn was going to laugh at Jen.


I could never watch my BFF sit in my face and cry like that, it was obvious she wasn't that mad at how fast she forgave her. The whole scene was unnecessary and hyped by Shaunie and Tami. Evelyn wasn't that mad to sleep on it, travel to Spain and THEN talk to "the girls" about it before confronting Jen.

I find Shaunie highly out of line for clowning one of her "girls" with the girl directly in her face. What did Meeka do to her? Why not try and squash that beef? Its final, I really don't like Shaunie, I am hoping the LA series will  be free of her or better yet if she does make an appearance the Govan sisters give her a dose of her own medicine.

Its funny how Suzie's running of her mouth was fine when she was telling them gossip but not when it's about them, ohhhh now I get it. She should have never toted that gossip back. Tami and "Eve's" relationship was rocky from the beginning and they BOTH said hateful things about the other BUT they forgave one another. I just cant for the life of me understand why Tami couldn't do the same for Meeka? Meeka didn't know her when she said that and personally I think it would have been highly out of line had she told Tami "hey I said youR weave was jacked" upon first meeting her, WTF?!!

At the end of the day ...Tami is a messy, out of control, self conscious bully and Meeka was caught off guard. Had Meeka not came in like she was wanting to be down they would have never turned on her, she showed weak vibes with those moves.  I can't wait to see how Tami's and Royce's friendship goes when they return to Florida now that Tami is in with the "popular" girls.

Get More:
Basketball Wives, Full Episodes, Reality TV Shows

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...