Beyonce...a repeat offender?




These pics are aight with me for two reason and those two reasons only...

1. We finally get to see Jay sporting his wedding band while Bey goes without hers...I love seeing a man in a wedding band, don't ask why.




Here's a pic of Bey sporting her ring at one time...HUGE.


I love Kanye's accessories lol

2. Bey actually has on a dress that she wore once before...this is like an unspoken rule among celebs NOT to do.




I am not in love with the hair but I get it, it looks great on stage and she looks totally different from all the other chicks in the biz that are late still copying her B'Day hair styles.

Some would say they like these pics because they seem as if they are posing for the cameras...not me. If you ask me this is a calculated move, everybody loves to see them some Jay and Beyonce together likes it the first time every time. They're something like the Loch Ness Monster but we KNOW they exist lol

Bey, stop trying to sell the album and go for your tour money...thas where it's at!!

pics courtesy Fans4Beyonce and Beyonce World

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...