Brandy Documentary: On My Own

It looks like Brandy is coming back hardcore this time for one more rematch with "the business". From watching the preview of the clip below I gathered that the hardships in Brandy's life, both business and personal, have pretty much taken a toll on her but she hasn't given up on two things: her family and music. I can't wait to see this, no word when it will air or on what network.

take a looksee...I didn't see "Soni Son" or Ray and I think it's safe to assume we won't being see Shay either lol



I love and adore Brandy's music, I will support anything that she does...that doesn't include Ray J.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Go Brandy!

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...