Marvin's Room

this is a #late post...



For the past month or so I have been waiting in anticipation to hear this "Marvin's Room" song. I wasn't that pressed to hear it because I could have easily went to YouTube or clicked on various links that came my way with the song but I did want to hear it. In between that time I came to see that many artists were doing their very own Marvin's Room as well and still I hadn't heard the song.

Now fast forward to last week when I downloaded this Drake mix tape...never paying attention to the playlist I quickly came to love the first track on the CD THEN later that week I look at my playlist and its none other than "Marvin's Room". Now again I'm thinking, who the hell is Marvin and what's up with his room? The song makes no mention of either.

Well it turns out Marvin is only the greatest of greats, Marvin Gaye, and this song was recorded in the Hollywood studio Marvin built and called "Marvin's Room" (this is why I love Drake)!!

I DON'T CARE IF YOU KNEW ALL THIS SINCE 2001, I KNOW I'M LATE AND PROUD!!!! LOL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...