Meet The Boshs

I am starting to like these two upper echelon high falutin mf'ers...they go from the Hamptons, this chick being highly over dressed at games, expensive birthday parties, two weddings, now to Saint Tropez for their honeymoon...what's next, another winning season? They do things in the most stereotypical of ways for their kind (yeah I said it)...I love shit like this!

BTW, I like her shorts (sue me), had she paired it with a different shirt it would have been on the MONEY lol


I try not not to call someone a homo or sissy unless I know for sure but dayumit that doesn't mean I don't see where the gay jokes come from...sir, your blouse is exposing your shoulder and you need to also unleash your lips.


I am inclined to believe that if she took those wedges off she could service him while standing STRAIGHT up.

 this furthers the theory that athletes aren't that smart...dude, the lens is ON!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...