Beyonce Is Pregnant!!


Glowing in an orange flowing Lavin gown, while cupping her itty bitty bump, Beyonce announced to the world she was expecting her first child with husband Jay Z. It's been said that Beyonce told photogs "I have a surprise for you" before taking the photo heard all over the world. Y'all know this is just going to get worse, I mean the stans alone will run this shit in the ground. Funny thing is Bey told Piers Morgan a few months back, "I always said I would have a baby at 30", how did my nosee ass miss that?!!

Although I am super surprised at her delivery (the VMAs?) I am happy for anyone that has a chance to bring life into this world...congrats girl!

I guess she couldn't hide it tho, too cute!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...