Kourtney Kardashian...Pregnant?

As of lately I've just about loved everything that Kourtney Kardashian has been wearing but I thought to myself..."if I wore that I'd look pregnant". Could this be the case with Kourtney?

Take a looksee...

Don't use Mason as a shield!


I didn't like this look but you catch my drift...
hmmm....

maybe...maybe NOT?
All photos are late July and August...

Who knows, maybe I'm wrong but I did notice a pattern and her excessive wears of those Louboutins. Either way she looks cute and it would make for great ratings when the world gets over Kim and Kris' wedding. 

Funny thing is, Kourtney was pregnant at Khloe's wedding (too?) lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...