Song Of The Day!

Let's try something new here...


I always hear a song that just does something for me. It plays over and over again in my head and becomes something sort of like my theme music. It may be for a day, the week or even a month but it's always a song that does something to my mood. Usually it's a song I haven't heard in a while but that won't be a qualification here.

Everyday I will try and put something out there that will bring, if not a just for a moment, a smile to your face a snap in your fingers or at best a chair groove.

Enjoy your day!!



I love this song...it always takes me back to my first Carnival cruise where they played this 24/7!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...