Ashanti's Coming Back



Ashanti hit up the Today show this morning to discuss her song "Never Too Far Away" for the Dream House flick coming out tomorrow as well as a new single with an album to follow.



I'm so happy she's  back on the music scene, she's never quit the biz just mainly focusing on her label Written Entertainment  and Broadway plays has had her playing low key for a few years now. But if any of her fans remember like I do, when Ashanti does her music she does it well and I am anxious to hear what she's got to offer. I'm even more happy this go around she really has no competition, she deserves all the shine the sun has to offer in the latest effort.

*Petty* I wonder if this sudden impulse to jump back in the game had anything to do with perfect timing and Nelly borrowing all that money...allegedly!!

Comments

ZPrincessDiary said…
I say JUST SAY No Sha-Sha! I mean it didn't work out too well for you the last time around. I'mma continue to pray for you though.. Bless your heart!
Rosee said…
Beyonce's on maternity leave tho!!

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...