Brandy's Brother Ft. Fabolous

Its official Brandy's little brother, Ray J, and mix tape rapper, Fabolous, indeed did have a scuffle of in Las Vegas this past weekend.
There were numerous reports via social networks but noone from either camp confirmed or denied this dance off until this morning...



Don't know where this started but I am guessing maybe it had something to do with Fab's comment about Ray singing "One Wish" on HBO's 24/7.

13:38 mark

Many on Twitter were clowning Ray as if he were singing to Floyd Mayweather including Fab...

Tweets from @myfabolouslife:

N*gga Ray J doin a concert in his living room… Lmaoooooo

Nah but Floyd saying we havin a concert in my living room & the camera cuts to Ray J singing “One Wish” on the piano had me in tears!!

Get it..? Ray J concert in the living room!! *Lil Wayne voice*

Jus ran into my n*gga @RayJ at @iamdiddy dinner.. He told me & @KevinHart4real that it was a f*cked up edit & b*tches was there!!

The last tweet made it seem like things were cool, I have no clue what sparked the turn of events. Like I said I am not sure how it started but I am sure from that phone call into the Breakfast Club that Ray J feels as if he has something to prove. This guy is forever known as "Brandy's brother", like she is somebody, then he's mocked to be singing a love song to another man only to be reported a few days later that a chipped tooth goose whipped his ass, c'mon son. Something tells me this could end ugly, Ray J sounded as if he were out of control on that call and would do anything to prove the public's perception of him wrong. Those feelings and events are a recipe for disaster.

I know their mom is embarrassed...as if Kim Kardashian becoming super famous and her son spiraling out of control as a nobody wasn't enough. This family just can't win.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Kim Kardashian Shows Off Near Perfect Butt Cheeks