Gym Motivation

This edition's inspiration isssss...



What's really funny about Angela Simmons is that she always looks great in a swim suit but that's not always the case for her fashion picks. I don't know if it's the obvious fun she is having, good company or being young and rich, it's just that whenever she is seen near water she sparkles.  It's no secret Angela loves fashion but after seeing her best efforts at the most recent Fashion Week in New York it has been revealed that her beach looks trump her efforts to look stylish.

Anywho, did I say kudos to her for being young, rich and able to do as she wishes? Love the swimwear and crochet shorts...motivation!

Comments

ShadySide30 said…
#whoopwhoop that's me gym motivated I'm pickin u up not time I go lol

Popular posts from this blog

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Kim Kardashian Shows Off Near Perfect Butt Cheeks